Thursday, February 24, 2011

Whey Protein

This past weekend I took a client of mine to my secret shopping spots to help him with his diet. He has been in the iron game a long time and even competed in some bodybuilding contests.
To my pleasure they just started making this months cheese, and I was able to purchase some whey. Well to my amazement he had no clue what I was buying and that whey was not a powder. So I thought I would post a picture of what your whey protein starts out as before it has been filtered or whatever your brand does to process it.

This is whey as raw as you can get it and in this state they do not use it as a protein supplement, but as an antibiotic. I also found out that it has a long shelf life, in fact the Amish lady I bought it from has never heard of it going bad. It does need to be refrigerated. The taste.....well it is not offensive, and it is tolerable, but it is not your chocolate cookie dough either :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to give us a best Whey Protein
products..