Friday, March 5, 2010

ECWA - Big show March 20, 2010 – Hall of Fame

While I have not yet been notified about my opponent for the show, it is with great honor that I am to be inducted into the ECWA’s Hall of Fame on March 20.
Please accept this as my personal invitation to come on out and celebrate my first 13 years in the wrestling business first hand!

And to make it perfectly clear, this is in no way a retirement party. I easily have another 13 years of fight left in the tank!

More to come leading up to March 20, including a timeline of never before published –anywhere- look at my accomplishments to date in the ECWA!

Greater Newark Boys' & Girls' Club
109 Glasgow Drive
Rt. 40 & #1 Positive Place
Newark, DE 19702
Doors open: 6:30 p.m.
Showtime starts: 7:30 p.m.

For all show information, venue, tickets, directions
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
For info and reserved seating call (302) 750-3803
or e-mail at: inquire@ecwaprowrestling.com

No comments: